Today we’re proud to announce that MyMachine will be a keynote speaker at the Internet of Education Conference 2015 in Sarajevo (Friday 18 September 2015).
The goal of this event is to bring together researchers and policy makers from both university and academia to present methods for improving the effectiveness of online and open education but also promote discussion of the implications of MOOCs and new EduTech trends for classical university education, especially in the South-East European region.
The IOE 2015 looks at how education systems and schools around the world are innovating with Artificial Intelligence methods and tools, STEM projects like MyMachine, video repositories like VideoLectures.Net and innovation environments like OpeningUpSlovenia. The idea is to:
- Reach-out into the Region, covering countries in South-East Europe (SEE) and the Danube Region
- Provide a catalyst for thinking about these issues
- Promote international collaboration in this context
- Explore new educational technologies
- Involve and invite all stakeholders: school teachers and deans, policy makers, governmental officers, provosts, faculty, researchers, UNESCO National Committees in the region.
Read more: http://www.ouslovenia.net/event/ioe2015/