Do you have an idea for a Dream Machine? Want to see it built? Then upload your idea before October 15th!
Between 23rd and 25th of October (2019) 80 Industrial Product Design students will collaborate in teams to bring an idea to life from each continent*.
Anyone is welcome to upload their idea: girl or boy, child, youngster or adult. We also invite teachers from primary schools to join with their classroom: we have Guidelines and a Template ready for you.
If your idea gets chosen, you will
- be able to follow online the university students designing your idea into a working prototype on 23-24-25 October 2019;
- be able to see an online presentation of the working prototype of your idea at the university;
- receive a personalised MyMachine DreamsDrop poster on your idea;
- receive a myBOO: the very first real-life product by MyMachine.
This is where it starts:
MyMachine DreamsDrop 2019-2020: http://dreamsdrop.mymachine-global.org
* subject to change, dependent on the ideas we receive