Are you a teacher in primary school and want to join? It’s straightforward: this is how it works:
2) upload the drawings to our World Map of ideas before 11 March 2022 (it takes about 3 minutes per drawing to upload);
3) you as a teacher will receive via mail a personalised MyMachine Inventors Diploma for each uploaded idea.
SELECTION OF IDEAS
In March 2022 we will pick a limited amount of ideas (from each continent if possible). University students (product designers) in Mexico (Monterrey Tech) will then bring those selected ideas to life.
If an idea from your class gets chosen, then:
- we will notify you personally;
- with your class you will be able to see work-in-progress pictures and/or videos from the university students;
- you will be able to see pictures and/or videos from the final result: a proof-of-concept made by the university students!
All information, templates and guidelines are here: https://dreamsdrop.mymachine-global.org
We are very much looking forward to seeing the Dream Machines from your class on our world map!