It’s something completely new. We are piloting our brand new MyMachine DreamsDrop. And we are inviting every primary classroom around the world to join!
Joining is really easy: this is how it works:
- Have the children in the primary classroom invent and draw their Dream Machine(s)
- Upload these to our World Map of ideas before 15 October 2019
- You as a teacher will receive a personalised MyMachine Inventors Diploma for each uploaded idea
- On 15th of October 2019 we will pick an idea from each continent and university students (product designers) in Belgium will bring it to life: if an idea from your classroom gets chosen, then:
- with your classroom you will be able to follow the work of the students on 23-24-25 October
- we can organise an online presentation of the result with your classroom
- you will receive a poster of the making of this dream machine
- you will get one myBOO (the very first real-life product by MyMachine).
All details here: dreamsdrop.mymachine-global.org
including as well our template (to make drawings; you can use this but don’t have to) and (the must-read-2 pager-) guidelines (to organise the 1 hour session in the classroom).
If an idea from your classroom gets chosen, then you’ll be notified personally.