early stage support
MyMachine supports new franchises to address potential barriers and accelerate progress. During the “early stage” process we provide the following support:
We provide top-level assistance in your different stakeholder meetings that we set-up together. These meetings can be small or big, but they provide you the power you need to get full support of your regional stakeholders.
We deliver direct and personal MyMachine Global presentations expressing the core values of MyMachine in regards to the specific stakeholders we address (from school representatives to private or public funders etc.).
We provide personal training of the MyMachine program with hands-on consultancy involving the set-up of the MyMachine methodology. This training includes at least 4 levels:
- all the basics for setting up the program. This training is meant for the MyMachine coordinator and her/his team.
- a training for the elementary class room teachers
- a training for the secondary school teachers
- a training for the higher education professors.
All trainings involve specific manuals that include detailed instructions and templates. The manuals involve the do’s and don’ts of empowerment, creativity, co-creation, timelines, work-in-progress exhibition, final exhibition etc.
- the use of all MyMachine templates, logos, fonts,
- the creation of your own regional MyMachine logo,
- website template,
- presence on the MyMachine Global website and social media.
We will publicise your regional MyMachine through online media, via MyMachine Global’s network and other channels to help build your reputation.
We provide brand protection in your country.
You get instant membership of the MyMachine Global network, sharing best practice, giving you the possibility of day-to-day online assistance if needed and invitations to MyMachine Global network events.